Click the image below to see a sample presentation of the work.
Anchor Cross & King was created to share the Spirit of Aloha through large format, limited edition fine art prints. Each piece tells a story reflective of a simpler, more romantic era in Hawaiian history.
This artwork is a fusion of modern digital technology, vintage photography and hand illustration techniques reminiscent of traditional stone lithography (printing) used during the early 1900's.
This body of artwork is produced in a limited edition, closed-format series. Each print is produced, printed and framed in a controlled process to ensure the highest archival and production quality available. This process ensures the integrity of the artist's original expression and closed editions ensure these prints won't be reproduced on T-shirts and coffee mugs. Once the prints are sold, the edition is closed and the series will not be reproduced in any format again.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL
- Limited edition, closed set of 7 Giclee prints
- Hand signed and numbered
- 44.5 inches wide by x 57 inches tall
- Heavy 310 gsm (14 point) matte Hahnemuhle
- Printed on 100% cotton, museum-grade paper
- UV coated inks and 2 layers of UV protection
- Archival, acid-free mounted and framed